The Performance Faction Methodology
8 Keys to Unlocking a High Performance Culture
Belief in running a mission driven values based business.
A business must stand for something beyond its profit.
Integrity = Trust. People need to believe what you say.
Showing and sharing reinforce integrity and empowers action.
Accountability and responsibility are critical to protect the culture.
Your business needs people helping others get better.
Fun builds camaraderie and relief.
To move the needle, you have to know what works and what doesn't.
The 8 Keys are the essential and necessary components to create repeatable success in the 5 core areas of any business. These concepts, if applied individually, do nothing. Together, they create magic.
The 5 Core Areas of a Business
A business must have leaders actively guiding others to the goals of a business.
A business can't survive without educating new and existing customers on the value it delivers.
Critical to the performance of a business is its ability to deliver on what it sells to its customers.
The finances of a business are the fuel for all other activities to function.
No matter how big or small, no part of the business runs without a Team.
Once you've successfully integrated the 8 Keys into each area of your business, you now have unlocked a high performance culture.
Unlocking a High Performance Culture
What a High Performance Culture looks like...
- Your dream business,
- Happy, focused team members doing their jobs consistently.
- Customers raving about the quality and value received.
- Constant collaboration and exchanging of ideas for future opportunities.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert, highly sought after to work with.
What a high performance culture feels like...
- Refreshing and invigorating to go to work every day.
- Low stress and future forward focus.
- Safety and mutual trust with everyone in the work place.
- Satisfying, knowing your hard work and effort has left a legacy beyond your involvement.
What a high performance culture does...
- Fulfills a purpose beyond the business itself.
- Provides security and opportunity for ALL stakeholders.
- Creates personal growth, meaning, and success for you and your team.
- Builds a legacy and example for others to follow.
"When you leave it to chance, then all of a sudden you don't have any more luck"
- Pat Riley