These resources provide an effective tool to develop a robust marketing and lead generation system for your business. Let’s face it, most businesses fail or under perform because they can’t find enough customers. The Marketing 10×10 framework provides a simple methodology so you can build strong customer acquisition processes over time.
A few notes on this resource:
- Each marketing strategy represents a proven and repeatable method you can use to generate leads.
- Within each marketing strategy you should have defined processes and steps to ensure a particular strategy is consistent and effective.
- Most importantly, each strategy should have a defined number of leads attributed to that strategy for a given period of time.
- It’s okay to start out with 1 or 2 strategies. Less is more, especially if those few strategies are effective. The goal is to build more over time.
- Approach each strategy like a true marketer. Always test, measure, and iterate to increase effectiveness.
- If a particular strategy isn’t generating enough leads after you’ve continued to test and measure, drop it and find another.
With this resource you’ll be able to:
1. Develop a system for establishing tried and true strategies for lead generation.
2. Start the path for creating a solid and sustainable lead stream for your business.
3. Define methods to allow others to build upon and train with.
Marketing 10×10 Printable PDF
Marketing 10×10 Template (Excel)
Marketing 10×10 Template (Powerpoint)
Update and improve this document(s) to match your own unique business needs and sophistication. Do you have a version for your business that would be helpful for others? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the site and give you due credit.