These resources provide an effective tool to develop a robust marketing and lead generation system for your business. Let’s face it, most businesses fail or under perform because they can’t find enough customers. The Marketing 10×10 framework provides a simple methodology so you can build strong customer acquisition processes over time.
A few notes on this resource:
- Each marketing strategy represents a proven and repeatable method you can use to generate leads.
- Within each marketing strategy you should have defined processes and steps to ensure a particular strategy is consistent and effective.
- Most importantly, each strategy should have a defined number of leads attributed to that strategy for a given period of time.
- It’s okay to start out with 1 or 2 strategies. Less is more, especially if those few strategies are effective. The goal is to build more over time.
- Approach each strategy like a true marketer. Always test, measure, and iterate to increase effectiveness.
- If a particular strategy isn’t generating enough leads after you’ve continued to test and measure, drop it and find another.
With this resource you’ll be able to:
1. Develop a system for establishing tried and true strategies for lead generation.
2. Start the path for creating a solid and sustainable lead stream for your business.
3. Define methods to allow others to build upon and train with.
Update and improve this document(s) to match your own unique business needs and sophistication. Do you have a version for your business that would be helpful for others? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it to the site and give you due credit.